27.365
S is for Skeptic.
These two little pip squeak pills are supposed to help me when I'm feeling so damn anxious that I swear I'm about to jump out of my skin? When things seem too damn loud but on one else really notices except for me? When I can't sleep at night 'cause I swear something is about to happen.
They're both 25 mg tablets...my doc said she was suprprised I was even coherent when I went to see here after taking one that morning. On the bottle it warns that they may cause drowsiness. I thought it was just the pharmacy making stuff up 'cause they had to put things on the bottles. My docs have been amazed at the amount of medication I can handle.
Really?
'Cause I'm pretty sure when you have PTSD, ADHD and Depression, the medications are supposed to work.
No comments:
Post a Comment