January 19, 2010

New Semester.

It took me almost two weeks after getting to Santa Fe to work up the courage to check my grades. After a rough 3 semesters I was terrified to check and had to type in all my information and codes while peeking in between fingers. When everything loaded and the dust cleared I saw something I never imaged.

A
B
B-


I took four classes this past semester but one was I was volunteering for which was the Carolina Film and Video Festival. The whole thing came out to be a 3.18. To say I was shocked and excited as an understatement. I didn't want to get my hopes up too high until I saw my grades and saw what I made. I still can't believe it. But I did it and my big brothers and friends were really proud of me.

This semester I'm taking 5 classes and hopefully will raise my GPA and I'll have another successful semester.

2 comments:

Nathan said...

nice to see a post from you. congrats on the grades.

Kamala said...

Thanks. Been meaning to write more but I've been busy at the same time. Hopefully I can pull it off again this semester.