July 06, 2009

On a mission.

On A Mission.
15.365

I got a new medication yesterday to help me cope with my anxiety. Finally, after trying to get something for 3 years I finally did. So far it's just made me a bit sleepy and has over all helped a great deal. The other two medications are for Depression and ADHD.

I know some people are skeptical about how much of the ADHD/Depression/Anxiety is real in some people. I've gotta say these medications have helped me a great deal over the past 3 years. No it's not always been 100 percent but nothing in life ever is.

I'm just glad I have something to keep me from jumping out of my skin all the damn time.

PTSD sucks...and it's not just the vets who are coming back from the current war or past wars who deal with it. It's not a fun day when your nerves are completely shot and every little thing makes you jump out of your skin or your ears perk up, waiting....you're not quite sure what for, but you are. Constant agitation. It's no fun.

No comments: