July 31, 2009

39.365.

Not having internet at home sucks.

Seriously.

Not because I can't chat with my friends on AIM or Skype, not because I can't get onto facebook or flickr but because apparently the ONLY way UNCG Admissions has to get in touch with me is through e-mail.

I found out that I was missing one form, which was in the application I filled out but apparently they needed a second one, at 3 30 this afternoon.

I'm in Santa Fe, it's a two hour time difference so there was no way I could get in contact with the UNCG Admissions office.

What.

The.

Fuck.

So, I rushed around like crazy because today is the deadline and they've had my application since Wednesday and decided that Friday would be a great day to tell me this.

Fucking hell.

I also had to shell out almost 500 Bucks for my summer courses because my mom never paid the tuition like I thought she had.


I bought myself some chocolate chip cookie type of teddy grahams and a Sobe.

Yup, it was one of those days.

On a good note, I'm helping to "man" a booth at a photography expo in town for the community college and am currently making a few more prints so maybe I can make some money tomorrow?

If anybody was thinking about a roadtrip to Santa Fe, now would be a good time. :P


I'm just glad the XGames are continuing through the weekend and we have one of those TV deals where you can record stuff. Yup. 3 hours of Action Sports awaits!

No comments: