August 12, 2009

Beautiful.

Beautiful, Eminem


Lets see if you can fit your feet
In my shoes, just to see
What its like, to be me
Ill be you, lets trade shoes
Just to see what itd be like
To feel your pain, you feel mine
Go inside eachothers minds
Just to see what we'd find
Look at shit through each-others eyes
It dont matter saying you aint beautiful
They can all get fucked just stay true to you
Don't let them say you aint beautiful
They can all get fucked just stay true to you



While listening to Eminem's new album, Relapse, I began to realise how much in common I had with him when it came to the whole "mom department" thing. My brith mom had to undergo an emergency c-section with me because of the amount of drugs in her system. I didn't know this until a few days ago.

I was born about 3 months premature with drugs and alcohol in my blood stream and was placed in emergency foster care. My birth mothers parental rights were later terminated. For almost 21 years I never knew why I was placed in foster care. Not the "real" story anyways. Whenever I asked my moms they'd completely ignore it or tell me some bullshit story. Getting high was more important to her. It doesn't bother me. I'm just glad I finally know the truth.

No comments: