August 20, 2009

Walk a thousand miles.

...Nobody asked for life to deal us with these bullshit hands we're dealt
We gotta take these cards ourselves and flip em dont expect no help

But i already told you my whole life story
Not just based on my description
Cuz where you see it from where your sittin its probably 110% different
I guess we would have to walk a mile in eachothers shoes at least
What size you wear? i wear tens
Lets see if you can fit your feet...

Friday I found out I'm actually considered an Out of State Student instead of Instate like I have been for the past 2 years.

The deal with my birthmom has left me reeling still.

I got an e-mail from my big bro today,

Do you know how old your mom was? From my experience, children can be very intense and intimidating. She may have just not been able to handle the pressure, used drugs as an escape from the pressure. Just a thought on my side. Dont take it personally, you are awesome and if your mom could see you now I know she would be very happy and proud!

Maybe.

61.365

No comments: