October 16, 2010
A Quiet Mind
I can hear the birds chirping outside, the sun is coming up and the world is waking up around us. Outside the leaves are starting to change from green to orange, red and yellow. The world is in constant motion, moving on. It's been cycling through these changes since the beginning. For the first time I can actually see the changes, no longer taking them for granted. I'm living in the moment, every sense on fire. It's like mother nature is telling me, "You can do this. You are strong. keep going. Keep moving forward. You will be okay. I have faith." I can feel myself changing, shedding old skin, shedding fears and worries. The cool crisp air fills my lungs, refreshing me. Nature gives me the reassurance I was looking for. A strong embrace lets me know that I'm loved and wanted. I'm recharged and excited about life and living. I've got a second chance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Excellent! So glad to hear.
Thanks Nathan! My school recently had fall break and that's when I was able to clear my head and realise I can do this. I was with my boyfriend in the Mountains for a few days...it was very serene, exactly what I needed.
Post a Comment