October 18, 2010
I'll be your guide.
His thumb traces over the raised skin, pink and purple, angry like the emotions that caused them. "What could be so painful?" His voice calm and soft. "I was just in a bad place and I couldn't get out." He nods. "I'll be your guide." His words echo in my head, making me feel calm and secure. I'm confident in my body. He wraps his arms around me, my first instinct is to try to become as small as I possibly can. More "attractive" in a way. His arms are strong, hands swallow my own and I sink into his embrace. my whole body relaxed, almost going limp, almost giving away all control. Closing my eyes I let myself stay in the moment, explore it like I've never been able too.
I'm no longer pulling at my clothes, wondering how my t-shirts are hanging. is it too tight? Do I look awkward? Funny? Fat? Am I saying the right thing? Standing the right way? With one hug, my worries are silenced. Everything is quiet and calm. I am at peace.
Thank you love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment