March 12, 2010
Here, you belong to everyone.
When people ask me what I want to do when I'm done with school, I now have somewhere to point them, to show them what it is I want to do. I want to help people tell their stories, their truth and be apart of something bigger than myself. While volunteering for the Carolina Film and Video Festival, we screened this film and had a Q and A session with the film maker as well as Milton Ochieng. I was able to talk to Barry Simmons after the screening and tell him what I wanted to do and how excited I was to get started. This is what I want to do. I am a documentary film maker. This is my dream. I've been meaning to post this for a while now but I've had too much on my mind.
Sons of Lwala
Lwala Community Alliance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cool! Best of luck with your film work.
I know you can do it dweeb! Missing you out in Cali.
Post a Comment